YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE IN PAIN!
Are you in PAIN daily? Do you take pills to mask it, then take more when it comes back?
What if instead of choosing between taking two and six pills a day, you could choose to take none and have manageable levels or even no pain at all?
What if there was a way to fix the underlying problem (without surgery or painful injections), instead of just covering up the symptoms?
Learn about Webb Chiropractic
W EBB CHIROPRACTIC IS DIFFERENT BECAUSE WE FOCUS ON YOU:
Part One – Consultation: We listen to YOU. Anything and everything we do is based on the information we gather specifically about you. Your individual history helps us best understand how to help you.
Part Two – Exam and X-ray: After we learn about you, we talk directly to your body. Sophisticated orthopedic, neurological, and functional examinations, as well as weight during x-rays help us determine exactly how best to help you.
Part Three – Care Designed Just for You: You are special. No one has a condition exactly the same as yours. Your treatment plan is tailored specifically for your needs.
- "Since I have been seeing Dr. Webb, I have not missed any days of work due to neck/back issues; I sleep well, and I have participated in a sprint triathlon, several 10K runs, and too many 5K runs to count. I am grateful for Dr. Webb's skill and her understanding of my desire to be physically active. Now, my quality of life is awesome!"
- "I continue to visit Webb Chiropractic bi-weekly to keep my back and neck in check. I began seeing Dr. J last year and he has helped to relieve pain and improve my quality of life."
- "I have used Dr. Webb for chiropractic care for years. I go every month for an adjustment and I am going again on Wednesday. I see her brother there. I continue going there because they are always willing to accommodate me if I have an injury or anything like that. They are fine, caring people. They can’t cure something, but they make me feel better when I leave."
- "Excellent service from beginning to end. They were quick to get me in at a convenient time for me and did a full evaluation with x-rays and discussed treatment before we started. They even explained what my insurance covers. They also worked with payment when treatments were no longer covered. Very positive environment and Dr. J was excellent in his care."
- "I generally schedule my appointments at the end of a day (around 5:30). On all but one of approximately six visits the wait time was less than 15 minutes."
- "I began experiencing extreme low back pain about 2 months ago. It was suggested that I go to a chiropractor by my primary care physician. I chose Webb chiropractic because of their close proximity to my job. I have been going to Dr Webb 2 to 3x a week and have improved dramatically."