YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE IN PAIN!
Are you in PAIN daily? Do you take pills to mask it, then take more when it comes back?
What if instead of choosing between taking two and six pills a day, you could choose to take none and have manageable levels or even no pain at all?
What if there was a way to fix the underlying problem (without surgery or painful injections), instead of just covering up the symptoms?
Learn about Webb Chiropractic
W EBB CHIROPRACTIC IS DIFFERENT BECAUSE WE FOCUS ON YOU:
Part One – Consultation: We listen to YOU. Anything and everything we do is based on the information we gather specifically about you. Your individual history helps us best understand how to help you.
Part Two – Exam and X-ray: After we learn about you, we talk directly to your body. Sophisticated orthopedic, neurological, and functional examinations, as well as weight during x-rays help us determine exactly how best to help you.
Part Three – Care Designed Just for You: You are special. No one has a condition exactly the same as yours. Your treatment plan is tailored specifically for your needs.
- "Absolutely fantastic! Everyone explained the "why" of things in a way which I could understand. This process inspired me to maintain the regimen prescribed and has greatly enhanced my overall health. Thanks so much!"
- "Dr. Jablonski made an initial adjustment on the first visit, and over several more visits, my lower back pain greatly diminished. He also offered pointers for how I should set up my office cubicle to help improve my posture and reduce the likelihood of lower back pain. After approximately six visits my lower back pain is essentially gone."
- "Since I have been seeing Dr. Webb, I have not missed any days of work due to neck/back issues; I sleep well, and I have participated in a sprint triathlon, several 10K runs, and too many 5K runs to count. I am grateful for Dr. Webb's skill and her understanding of my desire to be physically active. Now, my quality of life is awesome!"
- "The thing I am most impressed with is the efficiency of how Dr. Webb's entire operation is run. I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes to begin my treatment, I am treated with great respect and called by my name when I walk through the door. I don't know where she got her employees but if I had a business I would want to hire every single one of them."
- "They are excellent. The availability is usually very good because anytime I had any problems like an injury or something they were willing to take me in, so I haven’t had any problems with that. They just moved into a new area and it is very nice and clean. They don’t make me wait for hours and hours like other doctors do. The staff is very nice and very friendly. Their bedside manner is excellent. I am covered by my insurance, so the billing and administration is good."
- "Dr. Webb is very thorough and sat down to talk to me at length before any hands on therapy was done. She was honest about how my injuries may heal and how long it would take. The office staff are all very, very nice and caring people. They don't make you feel rushed in any way."