YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE IN PAIN!
Are you in PAIN daily? Do you take pills to mask it, then take more when it comes back?
What if instead of choosing between taking two and six pills a day, you could choose to take none and have manageable levels or even no pain at all?
What if there was a way to fix the underlying problem (without surgery or painful injections), instead of just covering up the symptoms?
Learn about Webb Chiropractic
W EBB CHIROPRACTIC IS DIFFERENT BECAUSE WE FOCUS ON YOU:
Part One – Consultation: We listen to YOU. Anything and everything we do is based on the information we gather specifically about you. Your individual history helps us best understand how to help you.
Part Two – Exam and X-ray: After we learn about you, we talk directly to your body. Sophisticated orthopedic, neurological, and functional examinations, as well as weight during x-rays help us determine exactly how best to help you.
Part Three – Care Designed Just for You: You are special. No one has a condition exactly the same as yours. Your treatment plan is tailored specifically for your needs.
- "I began regular office visits in Jan 2013. I am pleased with the care and will continue to visit for routine adjustments. Staff are friendly and knowledgeable; most know me by name. Scheduling appointments is easy. They file insurance for you. Highly recommend this office to anyone looking for chiropractic care."
- "Dr. Webb does a great job in taking care of me, explaining my condition and my treatment while she is doing it. I would use her again in the future."
- "PCS'd here in July 2011 and found these guys on the web. Dr. J is awesome. The whole staff is very kind and awesome at what they do. They are very flexible with scheduling and will bend over backwards for their patients. I have no complaints whatsoever and recommend them to anyone, especially military."
- "I generally schedule my appointments at the end of a day (around 5:30). On all but one of approximately six visits the wait time was less than 15 minutes."
- "Dr. Jablonski made an initial adjustment on the first visit, and over several more visits, my lower back pain greatly diminished. He also offered pointers for how I should set up my office cubicle to help improve my posture and reduce the likelihood of lower back pain. After approximately six visits my lower back pain is essentially gone."
- "Absolutely fantastic! Everyone explained the "why" of things in a way which I could understand. This process inspired me to maintain the regimen prescribed and has greatly enhanced my overall health. Thanks so much!"