- "If you had asked me a year ago if I could ever feel this good again, I would never have believed I could. My neurologist said my neck pain would never get better and only get worse and my only choice was more pills. As of today after 4 months of therapy, my pain is down from an 8 of 10 everyday to zero."
- "To continue to remain pain-free, I have to do what Dr. Webb tells me, particularly the exercise. We had planned to have the physical therapist at Webb Chiropractic teach me the exercises I needed, but my insurance would not cover. She arranged for me to see another clinic where I was covered, so I could use my insurance. The whole staff was very nice and welcoming."
- "PCS'd here in July 2011 and found these guys on the web. Dr. J is awesome. The whole staff is very kind and awesome at what they do. They are very flexible with scheduling and will bend over backwards for their patients. I have no complaints whatsoever and recommend them to anyone, especially military."
- "They are excellent. The availability is usually very good because anytime I had any problems like an injury or something they were willing to take me in, so I haven’t had any problems with that. They just moved into a new area and it is very nice and clean. They don’t make me wait for hours and hours like other doctors do. The staff is very nice and very friendly. Their bedside manner is excellent. I am covered by my insurance, so the billing and administration is good."
- "I was a patient at Webb Chiropractic years ago and just recently needed their services again. They have taken me from unable to move to walking and being able to exercise again. The staff is professional, courteous, knowledgeable and fun to be around!"
- "Dr. Kathryn Webb and Webb Chiropractic have been a Godsend to me. They have kept me on my feet when I didn't think it was possible. I am stronger than ever because of the staff of Action Physical Therapy. My back will never be perfect, nor will I be completely pain-free, but I know that I will receive the best possible care at Webb Chiropractic and Action Physical Therapy."
- We care for your health using best practices guidelines and multiple treatment options. Our combined 100 years of experience offer a wealth of knowledge in healthcare, exercise, and nutrition.
- Our new patient process will give you a comprehensive understanding of how we plan to bring comfort back into your life, including timelines, treatment schedules and costs.
- Contact us with any questions regarding insurance coverage, flexible payment programs and family plans. We make it as easy and affordable as possible for you to Live Your Life.
Learn about Webb Chiropractic
W EBB CHIROPRACTIC FOCUSES ON 3 KEY AREAS OF HEALTH:
Chiropractic: Chiropractors are the mechanics of the spine, as your body is a complex organic chemical machine, and just as you have to do preventative maintenance on your car, you have to keep up with the care of your spine to continuously keep your body in optimal running condition. Learn More >>
Action Physical Therapy: Physical Therapy focuses on the muscle structure of the body. Even strong muscles can become injured or over-stressed which can make them become painful or tight. Learn More >>
Spinal Decompression: Spinal Decompression is a spinal disc rehabilitation program that uses FDA cleared medical technology to stretch the spine and decompress a bulged or injured disc. Learn More >>