YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE IN PAIN!
Are you in PAIN daily? Do you take pills to mask it, then take more when it comes back?
What if instead of choosing between taking two and six pills a day, you could choose to take none and have manageable levels or even no pain at all?
What if there was a way to fix the underlying problem (without surgery or painful injections), instead of just covering up the symptoms?
Learn about Webb Chiropractic
W EBB CHIROPRACTIC IS DIFFERENT BECAUSE WE FOCUS ON YOU:
Part One – Consultation: We listen to YOU. Anything and everything we do is based on the information we gather specifically about you. Your individual history helps us best understand how to help you.
Part Two – Exam and X-ray: After we learn about you, we talk directly to your body. Sophisticated orthopedic, neurological, and functional examinations, as well as weight during x-rays help us determine exactly how best to help you.
Part Three – Care Designed Just for You: You are special. No one has a condition exactly the same as yours. Your treatment plan is tailored specifically for your needs.
- "To continue to remain pain-free, I have to do what Dr. Webb tells me, particularly the exercise. We had planned to have the physical therapist at Webb Chiropractic teach me the exercises I needed, but my insurance would not cover. She arranged for me to see another clinic where I was covered, so I could use my insurance. The whole staff was very nice and welcoming."
- "I was a patient at Webb Chiropractic years ago and just recently needed their services again. They have taken me from unable to move to walking and being able to exercise again. The staff is professional, courteous, knowledgeable and fun to be around!"
- "I began experiencing extreme low back pain about 2 months ago. It was suggested that I go to a chiropractor by my primary care physician. I chose Webb chiropractic because of their close proximity to my job. I have been going to Dr Webb 2 to 3x a week and have improved dramatically."
- "I continue to visit Webb Chiropractic bi-weekly to keep my back and neck in check. I began seeing Dr. J last year and he has helped to relieve pain and improve my quality of life."
- "After suffering from lower back pain for the past few months, I decided to visit a chiropractor for the first time in my 42 year life. On my initial visit, Dr. Jablonski evaluated my X-ray and explained why I was suffering from lower back pain."
- "Excellent service from beginning to end. They were quick to get me in at a convenient time for me and did a full evaluation with x-rays and discussed treatment before we started. They even explained what my insurance covers. They also worked with payment when treatments were no longer covered. Very positive environment and Dr. J was excellent in his care."