- We care for your health using best practices guidelines and multiple treatment options. Our combined 100 years of experience offer a wealth of knowledge in healthcare, exercise, and nutrition.
- Our new patient process will give you a comprehensive understanding of how we plan to bring comfort back into your life, including timelines, treatment schedules and costs.
- Contact us with any questions regarding insurance coverage, flexible payment programs and family plans. We make it as easy and affordable as possible for you to Live Your Life.
Learn about Webb Chiropractic
- "To continue to remain pain-free, I have to do what Dr. Webb tells me, particularly the exercise. We had planned to have the physical therapist at Webb Chiropractic teach me the exercises I needed, but my insurance would not cover. She arranged for me to see another clinic where I was covered, so I could use my insurance. The whole staff was very nice and welcoming."
- "I began experiencing extreme low back pain about 2 months ago. It was suggested that I go to a chiropractor by my primary care physician. I chose Webb chiropractic because of their close proximity to my job. I have been going to Dr Webb 2 to 3x a week and have improved dramatically. The thing I am most impressed with is the efficiency of how her entire operation is run. I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes to begin my treatment, I am treated with great respect and called by my name when I walk through the door. I don't know where she got her employees but if I had a business I would want to hire every single one of them."
- "I was hesitant at first to try going to a chiropractor, but Dr. Jablonski and the staff at Webb Chiropractic have made me feel welcomed and at ease. Dr. J is very thorough in explaining the process and my treatment plan. I've already began feeling relief after a few adjustments. The staff is all very friendly and professional. I highly recommend using Webb Chiropractic!"
- "I generally schedule my appointments at the end of a day (around 5:30). On all but one of approximately six visits the wait time was less than 15 minutes."
- "Dr. Webb is very thorough and sat down to talk to me at length before any hands on therapy was done. She was honest about how my injuries may heal and how long it would take. The office staff are all very, very nice and caring people. They don't make you feel rushed in any way."
- "Dr. Jablonski made an initial adjustment on the first visit, and over several more visits, my lower back pain greatly diminished. He also offered pointers for how I should set up my office cubicle to help improve my posture and reduce the likelihood of lower back pain. After approximately six visits my lower back pain is essentially gone."
Chiropractic: Chiropractors are the mechanics of the spine, as your body is a complex organic chemical machine, and just as you have to do preventative maintenance on your car, you have to keep up with the care of your spine to continuously keep your body in optimal running condition. Learn More >>
Action Physical Therapy: Physical Therapy focuses on the muscle structure of the body. Even strong muscles can become injured or over-stressed which can make them become painful or tight. Learn More >>
Spinal Decompression: Spinal Decompression is a spinal disc rehabilitation program that uses FDA cleared medical technology to stretch the spine and decompress a bulged or injured disc. Learn More >>ABOUT WEBB CHIROPRACTIC