- We care for your health using best practices guidelines and multiple treatment options. Our combined 100 years of experience offer a wealth of knowledge in healthcare, exercise, and nutrition.
- Our new patient process will give you a comprehensive understanding of how we plan to bring comfort back into your life, including timelines, treatment schedules and costs.
- Contact us with any questions regarding insurance coverage, flexible payment programs and family plans. We make it as easy and affordable as possible for you to Live Your Life.
Learn about Webb Chiropractic
- "I began regular office visits in Jan 2013. I am pleased with the care and will continue to visit for routine adjustments. Staff are friendly and knowledgeable; most know me by name. Scheduling appointments is easy. They file insurance for you. Highly recommend this office to anyone looking for chiropractic care."
- "PCS'd here in July 2011 and found these guys on the web. Dr. J is awesome. The whole staff is very kind and awesome at what they do. They are very flexible with scheduling and will bend over backwards for their patients. I have no complaints whatsoever and recommend them to anyone, especially military."
- "To continue to remain pain-free, I have to do what Dr. Webb tells me, particularly the exercise. We had planned to have the physical therapist at Webb Chiropractic teach me the exercises I needed, but my insurance would not cover. She arranged for me to see another clinic where I was covered, so I could use my insurance. The whole staff was very nice and welcoming."
- "We were 100% satisfied with your staff's professionalism, set-up/presentation, and the way you handled our staff in a timely manner."
- "What I liked best about your event was the convenience, the quality of the massage, and the friendliness of your staff."
- "Tyler and Taine were amazing, and though my faculty and staff would have loved their sessions to be longer because of that, for the purpose of the event, the time in the chair was perfect!"
W EBB CHIROPRACTIC FOCUSES ON 3 KEY AREAS OF HEALTH:
Chiropractic: Chiropractors are the mechanics of the spine, as your body is a complex organic chemical machine, and just as you have to do preventative maintenance on your car, you have to keep up with the care of your spine to continuously keep your body in optimal running condition. Learn More >>
Action Physical Therapy: Physical Therapy focuses on the muscle structure of the body. Even strong muscles can become injured or over-stressed which can make them become painful or tight. Learn More >>
Spinal Decompression: Spinal Decompression is a spinal disc rehabilitation program that uses FDA cleared medical technology to stretch the spine and decompress a bulged or injured disc. Learn More >>