YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE IN PAIN!
Are you in PAIN daily? Do you take pills to mask it, then take more when it comes back?
What if instead of choosing between taking two and six pills a day, you could choose to take none and have manageable levels or even no pain at all?
What if there was a way to fix the underlying problem (without surgery or painful injections), instead of just covering up the symptoms?
Learn about Webb Chiropractic
W EBB CHIROPRACTIC IS DIFFERENT BECAUSE WE FOCUS ON YOU:
Part One – Consultation: We listen to YOU. Anything and everything we do is based on the information we gather specifically about you. Your individual history helps us best understand how to help you.
Part Two – Exam and X-ray: After we learn about you, we talk directly to your body. Sophisticated orthopedic, neurological, and functional examinations, as well as weight during x-rays help us determine exactly how best to help you.
Part Three – Care Designed Just for You: You are special. No one has a condition exactly the same as yours. Your treatment plan is tailored specifically for your needs.
- "They are good people and they get the job done. They make me feel better each time I go in. The staff is excellent. They are very professional, very nice, and very polite."
- "I was a patient at Webb Chiropractic years ago and just recently needed their services again. They have taken me from unable to move to walking and being able to exercise again. The staff is professional, courteous, knowledgeable and fun to be around!"
- "After suffering from lower back pain for the past few months, I decided to visit a chiropractor for the first time in my 42 year life. On my initial visit, Dr. Jablonski evaluated my X-ray and explained why I was suffering from lower back pain."
- "PCS'd here in July 2011 and found these guys on the web. Dr. J is awesome. The whole staff is very kind and awesome at what they do. They are very flexible with scheduling and will bend over backwards for their patients. I have no complaints whatsoever and recommend them to anyone, especially military."
- "I began experiencing extreme low back pain about 2 months ago. It was suggested that I go to a chiropractor by my primary care physician. I chose Webb chiropractic because of their close proximity to my job. I have been going to Dr Webb 2 to 3x a week and have improved dramatically."
- "Dr. Jablonski made an initial adjustment on the first visit, and over several more visits, my lower back pain greatly diminished. He also offered pointers for how I should set up my office cubicle to help improve my posture and reduce the likelihood of lower back pain. After approximately six visits my lower back pain is essentially gone."