YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE IN PAIN!
Are you in PAIN daily? Do you take pills to mask it, then take more when it comes back?
What if instead of choosing between taking two and six pills a day, you could choose to take none and have manageable levels or even no pain at all?
What if there was a way to fix the underlying problem (without surgery or painful injections), instead of just covering up the symptoms?
Learn about Webb Chiropractic
W EBB CHIROPRACTIC IS DIFFERENT BECAUSE WE FOCUS ON YOU:
Part One – Consultation: We listen to YOU. Anything and everything we do is based on the information we gather specifically about you. Your individual history helps us best understand how to help you.
Part Two – Exam and X-ray: After we learn about you, we talk directly to your body. Sophisticated orthopedic, neurological, and functional examinations, as well as weight during x-rays help us determine exactly how best to help you.
Part Three – Care Designed Just for You: You are special. No one has a condition exactly the same as yours. Your treatment plan is tailored specifically for your needs.
- "Absolutely fantastic! Everyone explained the "why" of things in a way which I could understand. This process inspired me to maintain the regimen prescribed and has greatly enhanced my overall health. Thanks so much!"
Pain is down"If you had asked me a year ago if I could ever feel this good again, I would never have believed I could. My neurologist said my neck pain would never get better and only get worse and my only choice was more pills. As of today after 4 months of therapy, my pain is down from an 8 of 10 everyday to zero."
- "Dr. Jablonski made an initial adjustment on the first visit, and over several more visits, my lower back pain greatly diminished. He also offered pointers for how I should set up my office cubicle to help improve my posture and reduce the likelihood of lower back pain. After approximately six visits my lower back pain is essentially gone."
- "I have used Dr. Webb for chiropractic care for years. I go every month for an adjustment and I am going again on Wednesday. I see her brother there. I continue going there because they are always willing to accommodate me if I have an injury or anything like that. They are fine, caring people. They can’t cure something, but they make me feel better when I leave."
- "Dr. Kathryn Webb and Webb Chiropractic have been a Godsend to me. They have kept me on my feet when I didn't think it was possible. I am stronger than ever because of the staff of Action Physical Therapy. My back will never be perfect, nor will I be completely pain-free, but I know that I will receive the best possible care at Webb Chiropractic and Action Physical Therapy."
- "Dr. Webb is very thorough and sat down to talk to me at length before any hands on therapy was done. She was honest about how my injuries may heal and how long it would take. The office staff are all very, very nice and caring people. They don't make you feel rushed in any way."