YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE IN PAIN!
Are you in PAIN daily? Do you take pills to mask it, then take more when it comes back?
What if instead of choosing between taking two and six pills a day, you could choose to take none and have manageable levels or even no pain at all?
What if there was a way to fix the underlying problem (without surgery or painful injections), instead of just covering up the symptoms?
Learn about Webb Chiropractic
W EBB CHIROPRACTIC IS DIFFERENT BECAUSE WE FOCUS ON YOU:
Part One – Consultation: We listen to YOU. Anything and everything we do is based on the information we gather specifically about you. Your individual history helps us best understand how to help you.
Part Two – Exam and X-ray: After we learn about you, we talk directly to your body. Sophisticated orthopedic, neurological, and functional examinations, as well as weight during x-rays help us determine exactly how best to help you.
Part Three – Care Designed Just for You: You are special. No one has a condition exactly the same as yours. Your treatment plan is tailored specifically for your needs.
- "I generally schedule my appointments at the end of a day (around 5:30). On all but one of approximately six visits the wait time was less than 15 minutes."
- "To continue to remain pain-free, I have to do what Dr. Webb tells me, particularly the exercise. We had planned to have the physical therapist at Webb Chiropractic teach me the exercises I needed, but my insurance would not cover. She arranged for me to see another clinic where I was covered, so I could use my insurance. The whole staff was very nice and welcoming."
- "I was hesitant at first to try going to a chiropractor, but Dr. Jablonski and the staff at Webb Chiropractic have made me feel welcomed and at ease. Dr. J is very thorough in explaining the process and my treatment plan. I've already began feeling relief after a few adjustments. The staff is all very friendly and professional. I highly recommend using Webb Chiropractic!"
- "They are excellent. The availability is usually very good because anytime I had any problems like an injury or something they were willing to take me in, so I haven’t had any problems with that. They just moved into a new area and it is very nice and clean. They don’t make me wait for hours and hours like other doctors do. The staff is very nice and very friendly. Their bedside manner is excellent. I am covered by my insurance, so the billing and administration is good."
- "I have used Dr. Webb for chiropractic care for years. I go every month for an adjustment and I am going again on Wednesday. I see her brother there. I continue going there because they are always willing to accommodate me if I have an injury or anything like that. They are fine, caring people. They can’t cure something, but they make me feel better when I leave."
- "I continue to visit Webb Chiropractic bi-weekly to keep my back and neck in check. I began seeing Dr. J last year and he has helped to relieve pain and improve my quality of life."