YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE IN PAIN!
Are you in PAIN daily? Do you take pills to mask it, then take more when it comes back?
What if instead of choosing between taking two and six pills a day, you could choose to take none and have manageable levels or even no pain at all?
What if there was a way to fix the underlying problem (without surgery or painful injections), instead of just covering up the symptoms?
Learn about Webb Chiropractic
W EBB CHIROPRACTIC IS DIFFERENT BECAUSE WE FOCUS ON YOU:
Part One – Consultation: We listen to YOU. Anything and everything we do is based on the information we gather specifically about you. Your individual history helps us best understand how to help you.
Part Two – Exam and X-ray: After we learn about you, we talk directly to your body. Sophisticated orthopedic, neurological, and functional examinations, as well as weight during x-rays help us determine exactly how best to help you.
Part Three – Care Designed Just for You: You are special. No one has a condition exactly the same as yours. Your treatment plan is tailored specifically for your needs.
- "Dr. Kathryn Webb and Webb Chiropractic have been a Godsend to me. They have kept me on my feet when I didn't think it was possible. I am stronger than ever because of the staff of Action Physical Therapy. My back will never be perfect, nor will I be completely pain-free, but I know that I will receive the best possible care at Webb Chiropractic and Action Physical Therapy."
- "I have used Dr. Webb for chiropractic care for years. I go every month for an adjustment and I am going again on Wednesday. I see her brother there. I continue going there because they are always willing to accommodate me if I have an injury or anything like that. They are fine, caring people. They can’t cure something, but they make me feel better when I leave."
- "I was a patient at Webb Chiropractic years ago and just recently needed their services again. They have taken me from unable to move to walking and being able to exercise again. The staff is professional, courteous, knowledgeable and fun to be around!"
- "Dr. Jablonski made an initial adjustment on the first visit, and over several more visits, my lower back pain greatly diminished. He also offered pointers for how I should set up my office cubicle to help improve my posture and reduce the likelihood of lower back pain. After approximately six visits my lower back pain is essentially gone."
- "They are good people and they get the job done. They make me feel better each time I go in. The staff is excellent. They are very professional, very nice, and very polite."
- "I began experiencing extreme low back pain about 2 months ago. It was suggested that I go to a chiropractor by my primary care physician. I chose Webb chiropractic because of their close proximity to my job. I have been going to Dr Webb 2 to 3x a week and have improved dramatically."