YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE IN PAIN!
Are you in PAIN daily? Do you take pills to mask it, then take more when it comes back?
What if instead of choosing between taking two and six pills a day, you could choose to take none and have manageable levels or even no pain at all?
What if there was a way to fix the underlying problem (without surgery or painful injections), instead of just covering up the symptoms?
Learn about Webb Chiropractic
W EBB CHIROPRACTIC IS DIFFERENT BECAUSE WE FOCUS ON YOU:
Part One – Consultation: We listen to YOU. Anything and everything we do is based on the information we gather specifically about you. Your individual history helps us best understand how to help you.
Part Two – Exam and X-ray: After we learn about you, we talk directly to your body. Sophisticated orthopedic, neurological, and functional examinations, as well as weight during x-rays help us determine exactly how best to help you.
Part Three – Care Designed Just for You: You are special. No one has a condition exactly the same as yours. Your treatment plan is tailored specifically for your needs.
- "Excellent service from beginning to end. They were quick to get me in at a convenient time for me and did a full evaluation with x-rays and discussed treatment before we started. They even explained what my insurance covers. They also worked with payment when treatments were no longer covered. Very positive environment and Dr. J was excellent in his care."
- "Dr. Webb is very thorough and sat down to talk to me at length before any hands on therapy was done. She was honest about how my injuries may heal and how long it would take. The office staff are all very, very nice and caring people. They don't make you feel rushed in any way."
- "Absolutely fantastic! Everyone explained the "why" of things in a way which I could understand. This process inspired me to maintain the regimen prescribed and has greatly enhanced my overall health. Thanks so much!"
- "Dr. Jablonski made an initial adjustment on the first visit, and over several more visits, my lower back pain greatly diminished. He also offered pointers for how I should set up my office cubicle to help improve my posture and reduce the likelihood of lower back pain. After approximately six visits my lower back pain is essentially gone."
- "They are good people and they get the job done. They make me feel better each time I go in. The staff is excellent. They are very professional, very nice, and very polite."
- "I generally schedule my appointments at the end of a day (around 5:30). On all but one of approximately six visits the wait time was less than 15 minutes."