- We care for your health using best practices guidelines and multiple treatment options. Our combined 100 years of experience offer a wealth of knowledge in healthcare, exercise, and nutrition.
- Our new patient process will give you a comprehensive understanding of how we plan to bring comfort back into your life, including timelines, treatment schedules and costs.
- Contact us with any questions regarding insurance coverage, flexible payment programs and family plans. We make it as easy and affordable as possible for you to Live Your Life.
Learn about Webb Chiropractic
- "PCS'd here in July 2011 and found these guys on the web. Dr. J is awesome. The whole staff is very kind and awesome at what they do. They are very flexible with scheduling and will bend over backwards for their patients. I have no complaints whatsoever and recommend them to anyone, especially military."
- "If you had asked me a year ago if I could ever feel this good again, I would never have believed I could. My neurologist said my neck pain would never get better and only get worse and my only choice was more pills. As of today after 4 months of therapy, my pain is down from an 8 of 10 everyday to zero."
- "They are good people and they get the job done. They make me feel better each time I go in. The staff is excellent. They are very professional, very nice, and very polite."
- "I began experiencing extreme low back pain about 2 months ago. It was suggested that I go to a chiropractor by my primary care physician. I chose Webb chiropractic because of their close proximity to my job. I have been going to Dr Webb 2 to 3x a week and have improved dramatically. The thing I am most impressed with is the efficiency of how her entire operation is run. I have never had to wait more than 5 minutes to begin my treatment, I am treated with great respect and called by my name when I walk through the door. I don't know where she got her employees but if I had a business I would want to hire every single one of them."
- "Dr. Kathryn Webb and Webb Chiropractic have been a Godsend to me. They have kept me on my feet when I didn't think it was possible. I am stronger than ever because of the staff of Action Physical Therapy. My back will never be perfect, nor will I be completely pain-free, but I know that I will receive the best possible care at Webb Chiropractic and Action Physical Therapy."
- "I was a patient at Webb Chiropractic years ago and just recently needed their services again. They have taken me from unable to move to walking and being able to exercise again. The staff is professional, courteous, knowledgeable and fun to be around!"
Chiropractic: Chiropractors are the mechanics of the spine, as your body is a complex organic chemical machine, and just as you have to do preventative maintenance on your car, you have to keep up with the care of your spine to continuously keep your body in optimal running condition. Learn More >>
Action Physical Therapy: Physical Therapy focuses on the muscle structure of the body. Even strong muscles can become injured or over-stressed which can make them become painful or tight. Learn More >>
Spinal Decompression: Spinal Decompression is a spinal disc rehabilitation program that uses FDA cleared medical technology to stretch the spine and decompress a bulged or injured disc. Learn More >>ABOUT WEBB CHIROPRACTIC